Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
* 4 ripe avocados, diced into half inch cubes
* 1 small bulb of fennel, core removed and thinly sliced
* 1 green apple, thinly sliced
* 5 slices of bacon
* ½ lemon, juiced
* 1 cucumber, sliced longways
1. Pan fry bacon until crisp, let cool and break into small pieces.
2. Combine avocados, apple, bacon and fennel (to taste) in a bowl.
3. Add a pinch of salt, basil oil and the lemon juice to the bowl and mix carefully.
4. Create a circle with the cucumber on your serving plate and fill with the avocado mixture.
5. Garnish with fennel tops and drizzle with basil oil.