Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 package (1.4 oz) fat-free, sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
1 3/4 cup fat-free milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 of a package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese, softened
1/2 of a container (8 oz) whipped cream
1 (6 oz) chocolate crumb pie shell
1 cup raspberries
1 Tablespoon grated semisweet chocolate
1. In a medium bowl, prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the 1 3/4 cups milk. Stir in vanilla. Set aside.
2. Place cream cheese in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered on high for 15 seconds. Stir. Microwave on high for 15 more seconds.
3. Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed for 15 seconds. Add half the pudding mixture. Beat until smooth. Add the remaining pudding mixture. Beat until smooth.
4. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
5. Spread mixture in pie shell. Chill 4 to 24 hours or until set.
6. Top individual servings with the remaining whipped topping, the raspberries, and the grated chocolate.