Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 1.5- 2 hours
Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
1 4-6 lb chicken
1 green apple, chopped in big chunks
2 medium onions, chopped
2t adobo seasoning
1. Mix together all spices and set aside.
2. Prepare chicken (removing giblets, trimming fat, washing, etc)
3. In small bowl mix together apples and onions. Stuff inside chicken.
4. Insert spit for rotisserie and tie legs together.
5. Rub spices and herbs all over chicken, making sure to cover every spot.
6. Tie rest of chicken up, making sure to to secure wings.
7. Finish up by inserting forks and inserting in rotisserie.
8. Turn rotisserie to 450 and for 1 hour 30 min.
9. After the time is up check temperature. If it hasn't reached between 165-170 keep cooking.
10. If it has reached the temperature, remove and cover loosely with foil for 15 min before carving.
11. Carve then serve!