Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 lb Greek feta*
4 whole roasted peppers (I use Bulgarian or Florina from Greece)*
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
12 Kalamata olives
3 cherry tomatoes cut in half
A hand full chopped sundried tomatoes
Fresh basil chopped
1. Slice the Feta into 1 inch cubes.
2. Take each cube and slice it into 4 long strips (try not to break the strips). Place 3 strips on a plate.
3. Take each sliced roasted pepper and place on top of the cheese strips. Add the tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle with plenty of extra virgin olive oil, sundried tomatoes and the chopped basil.
5. Place one Kalamata olive between the Feta strips and serve with crusty bread or pita wedges.
*Available at Nabeel's Cafe & Market in Homewood, AL
If you would like to see videos of this and other recipes being prepared, please take a look at our YouTube channel:
You can also follow us on Facebook to get all the latest information on specials: