Vanilla Pod shopping list
â€¢ 200g Lindt dark chocolate buds, chopped roughly
â€¢ 2 cups Brookfarm Gluten Free Muesli
â€¢ ¼ cup Pariya Slithered pistachios
â€¢ Extra pistachios, Pariya dried cranberries to top
Other Shopping List
â€¢ ¼ cup organic coconut cream
â€¢ ½ cup desiccated coconut, plus 2 tbsp extra
â€¢ Extra macadamias to top
1. Line a square 20cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. Place coconut cream in a small saucepan and heat over low heat until it comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Stir, until chocolate is glossy and melted.
3. Place muesli, ½ cup desiccated coconut and pistachios in a large bowl and mix well. Add half of the melted chocolate and stir to combine. Spoon mixture over base of tin, pressing gently into corners.
4. Add the extra 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut to the remaining melted chocolate and mix. Pour over the slice and spread evenly.
5. Top with extra pistachios, cranberries and macadamias.
6. Refrigerate overnight or until firm then turn on to a board and cut into 16 squares.