Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1-4 Tbsp gochujang (Korean fermented spicy pepper paste)
1-4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 T Sesame Oil
1 T garlic, minced
1 T ginger, minced
3 T brown sugar
Ground black peper to taste
1 T red pepper flakes (optional)
20 oz pork loin
1/2-1 cup kimchi, bite sized
1 onion, sliced thin
3 stalks green onion, sliced
1/2 carrot, sliced
2 spicy peppers (optional)
Kewpie Mayonaise (Japanese Mayo)
1. Prepare the marinade by adding 1-4 T gochujang depending on how spicy you want it. Make up the difference with 1-4 T soy sauce. For example if you prefer it mild, 2 T gochujang and 2 T soy sauce.
2. Add the sesame oil, minced garlic and ginger, sugar and black pepper.
3. If you want it spicier add red pepper flakes, but it will be really spicy with them!!
4. Mix all ingredients and set aside.
5. Slice tenderloin and tenderize it until very thin. Slice into bite sized pieces.
6. Add pork to the bowl of sauce and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
7. Meanwhile prepare the vegetables (sliced onion, carrot, green onion and minced (optional) hot pepper)
8. In a large pan, stir-fry the pork for 4-5 minutes in med-high heat.
9. Add kimchi along with vegetables into the mix. Cook until pork is cooked through.
Serve with rice and top with Kewpie Mayonaise if desired.