Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
3 lbs Pork loin
3 juicy limes halve two slice one 6-8 slices
2 tablespoons dry cilantro
3 bulbs of garlic
6 med yellow onions
4 cups veg stock
1 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
Preheat oven 350 or electric cooker 375.
* In roasting pan or electric cooker place roast in the center.
* Coarsely chop onions and garlic and drop around pork.
* Sprinkle everything with the pepper
* Next add veg stock.
* After pork has cooked for about 20-25 min squeeze the juice of two limes on the pork and all around pork.
* Then sprinkle about half the cilantro over everything.
* Now take one lime that you have sliced into 6-8 slices and place on top of pork.
* Now sprinkle on the rest of the cilantro.
* Bake for 1 1/2-2 hrs
* Additional lbs of pork will require 1 extra lime per lb.
* Remove roast from pan and use drippings to make a nice gravy.
* I added 8 oz. of sour cream to slightly thicken juices.