Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 16-18min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v
2 Sticks salted butter softened
3 Cups flour sifted
1/4 Cup sugar
1 Cup pistachios shelled and chopped
1 Cup Med sized white chocolate chips
3 Eggs room temp
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* Preheat oven to 350.
* In a large mixing bowl whisk together butter and sugar until creamy.
* Add eggs and vanilla and continue to whisk
* Now with a wooden spoon add both the pistachios and white chocolate chips.
*Now fold in your flour. Note:When flour is partially mixed I like to finish mixing dough with my hands.
* Now make little 1 inch round balls and press them in the palms of your hands to make rounds.
* Place on parchment paper covered backing sheets and back for 16-18 mins.
* Remove to wire racks for cooling and enjoy.