Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup butter, melted
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups heavy cream
¾ cups mini chocolate chips
1. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
2. Firmly press mixture in to the bottom and up the sides of a 9â€³ pie pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. Set aside to cool.
5. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla extract using a hand held beater. Set aside.
6. In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
7. Add whipped cream to peanut butter mixture, folding in gently. Just keep gently stirring! It will eventually mix together.
8. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
9. Spread peanut butter mixture over cooled crust. Allow to chill for at least 4 hours before serving.