Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
2 cups coarsley chopped cooked chicken (abour 12 oz)
1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbl Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
2/3 cup finely crshed corn tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Chop chicken and olives using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix.
2. Seed and chop 1 tomato. Slice lime in half. Using juicer, juice one half of the lime to measure 1 teasp juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomator and lime juice to chicken mixture.
3. Reserve 2 Tbls crushed chips; add remaining chips to chicken mixture and mix well.
4. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Unroll crescent dough. Place dough, sticky side down, onto crushed chips; press down lightly so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends overlapping in the center and points toward outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center.) Using Medium Scoop, scopp chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
5. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring. Cut using Slice N Serve. Serve with salsa and sour cream.