Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
½ cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
1 ¼ cup Brown Sugar
1 ea Egg
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
1 ¾ cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Instant Coffee
1 cup Chocolate Chips / Candy Pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until just combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture just until combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips or other candy pieces.
5. Divide the dough into 4 balls and roll each into a log. Place each log into a section of our Edge Brownie Pan and spread evenly (logs should join at pan bends). If you donâ€™t have one of our trick pans just put rounded tablespoons on a baking sheet â€“ or press all the dough into a 9x9 baking dish
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.