- 2 tbsps dark raisins
- 2 tsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsps to 1/4 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- 2 tbsps fresh goat cheese, ricotta, or cream cheese
- 1 to 2 tsps good curry powder
- salt and pepper
- put the raisins in a cup, pour boiling water over to cover, and set aside.
- heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Grate a garlic clove over the pan, adding the pulp and juices to the olive oil and cook for a few seconds, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- add the turkey, season with salt and pepper, cover, and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through and slightly browned on each side.
- in a small mixing bowl, combine 2 tbsps yogurt, the cheese, 1 tsp curry powder, and the lemon juice, and mix with a fork.
- grate the remaining garlic clove and add the pulp and juices to the yogurt mixture. add a little more yogurt if necessary to make the mixture creamy. Season to taste, adding more curry powder if desired.
- cut the turkey into bite-size chunks, or shred, and combine with the yogurt mixture.
- drain the raisins and add them to the mixture.