Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v
110g soften butter
120g all-purpose flour
1tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
finely chopped pecans/almond nib
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda, add to the creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Divide batter in half. Stir cocoa powder into one portion.
5. In a well-greased pan, sprinkle some pecans/almond nib. Spoon pumpkin batter, sprinkle remaining pecans/almond nib, top with cocoa batter over.
6. Bake in 165 degrees for 45 mins.