Preparation time: 50 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
250g cold water
3tbsps milk powder
500g high protein flour
2tsps instant yeast
salted butter in cubes
30g icing sugar
4tbsps instant coffee/black coffee + 1 tbsp hot water
1. Mix dough ingredients, knead into a smooth dough.
2. Spin butter with sugar until creamy, add milk powder and flour.
3. Divide dough into small sections, fold in filings to form a bun shape and place them in a greased tray.
4. Let the small bun rise until double size.
5. Pipe topping on top of the bun in spiral begin from the top.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.