Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
2 tbsps brown sugar
1. Mix oat with raisins and nuts.
2. Heat butter until melt. Turn off the heat. Stir in brown sugar and honey, mix well.
3. Turn on the heat again to make sure the mixture are sticky.
4. Pour in oat/nuts, stir fried until they are well mix.
5. Pour the batter into a greased tray, press well without over press or it will become too hard.
6. Bake at 160 degrees in 15 minuites.
7. Cut when it is still warm.