Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, cubed
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 gloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
Queso cheese or your favorite
1. Salt and pepper chicken.
2. Add oil to pressure cooker, brown chicken.
3. Add tomatoes, pepper, oregano and garlic to the pressure cooker. Stir.
4. Place the lid on the pressure cooker. Bring to high pressure, reduce heat to stabilize pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Release pressure using quick release.
6. Stir, sprinkle with cheese and serve.