Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, minced (can use two Tablespoons Chopped Garlic or Garlic Powder)
1 Tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Coat chicken breasts with olive oil.
4. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
5. Rub mix evenly over top and bottom of chicken breasts.
6. Place on sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
You can also grill them for 8-10 mins on each side.
You may want to make more rub mix. Try doubling the ingredients.
Refrain from overusing steak seasoning as it can overpower the other flavors.