Cooking time: 2-3 mins.
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 small cauliflower, florets divided
1 small romanesco cauliflower, florets divided
1 pound of broccoli
2 seedless oranges, peeled and sliced thinly
For the Vinaigrette
1 orange, zested and squeezed
1 hot pepper sliced or chopped according to preference
1 tablespoon of capers conserved in salt and un-rinsed
4 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Begin by making the citrus vinaigrette. In a small, sealable container add the orange zest and juice, anchovies, hot pepper, capers, olive oil and salt and pepper. You can either chop them finely or leave them all whole (except for the hot pepper). Shake and set aside.
2. Peel the oranges, removing all the little white strings. Slice thinly cross-wise. If your oranges are not seedless, pick the seeds out of the slices and set aside.
3. Add one cup of water. Place the steamer basket inside. Add all of the florets into the steamer basket.
4. Close and lock the lid. Turn heat to high. When cooker reaches pressure, turn the flame to low and cook 2-3 minutes at high pressure. When time is up, release pressure using cold water method.
5. Transfer the florets to a serving dish, interleave with orange slices, give the vinaigrette another shake and pour on top.
*Note: Cooking times vary depending on portion size, heating method and other possible variables. We recommend you cook your meal until the minimum time and add additional cooking time if needed for meal completion.