Dietary guidance: v
1/2 c onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
20 oz chicken or vegetable broth
1 1/2 c water
6 ozs tomato paste
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp black pepper
15 ozs mixed vegetables, canned and drained
1/2 c elbow macaroni, uncooked
1. Put onions and garlic in a medium pot and cook until tender.
2. Add broth, water, tomato paste, seasoning, and black pepper to the onions and garlic. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for ten minutes.
4. Add mixed vegetables and macaroni. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook ten minutes, or until macaroni is done.