Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
â€¢ 6- 8 oz. packages cream cheese or 3 lbs. cream cheese, room temp
â€¢ 2 ½ cups sugar (24 oz.)
â€¢ 3 tablespoons (1 ½ oz.) cornstarch
â€¢ 3 tablespoons (1 ½ oz.) soymilk
â€¢ 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
â€¢ 1 ½ cups (12 oz.) sour cream
â€¢ 6 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 275°.
2. In a mix beat cream cheese and sugar until soft. Add cornstarch and soymilk, vanilla extract, and sour creams. Add eggs one at a time.
3. Pour into a half sheet pan that has been lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
4. Bake for 1 hour turning the pan half way through.
5. Cool to room temperature. Freeze overnight.
6. Next day remove the cheese cake from the pan and portion 4×6.
7. Ball up each cheesecake square and freeze again until needed.
8. To serve, remove frozen cheesecake balls, skewer, and roll into seasoning if desired. (i.e. cinnamon sugar, cocoa powder, graham cracker crumbs).