Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. canned pumpkin
3/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Beat eggs and sugar in large mixing bowl until thick; add pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture.
4. Line cookie sheet (jelly roll pan) with wax or parchment paper and spray with oil.
5. Spread pumpkin mixture evenly onto cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
7. Loosen edges and then turn out onto paper towels.
8.Sprinkle with generous amount of powdered sugar, roll and let cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
COOKâ€™S NOTE: This recipe can be doubled; use 2.5 cups for each pan.