Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
â€¢ 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
â€¢ 2 cups granulated sugar
â€¢ 1/2 cup vegetable oil
â€¢ 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
â€¢ 1 teaspoon baking soda
â€¢ 4 eggs, beaten
â€¢ 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
â€¢ 1/2 cup raisins
Cream Cheese Frosting:
â€¢ 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
â€¢ 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
â€¢ 1 tablespoon milk
â€¢ 1 teaspoon vanilla
â€¢ 2 cups powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
3. In large bowl, beat all bar ingredients except raisins with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
4. Stir in raisins. Pour into pan.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
1. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
2. Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low speed until smooth.