Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
â€¢ 1 lb. sliced deli roast beef
â€¢ 1 8oz. container cream cheese
â€¢ 3 large flour tortillas
â€¢ Ranch Dressing, Blue Cheese or Horseradish (optional)
â€¢ Carrots, Lettuce or Broccoli Slaw (optional)
1. Soften cream cheese. If desired stir in ranch dressing, blue cheese or horseradish for added flavor.
2. Spread cheese mixture evenly over one side of each tortilla
3. Top with slices of roast beef.
4. Shredded veggies such as carrots, lettuce or broccoli slaw can be added as well.
5. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
6. Refrigerate before serving.
7. To serve, cut each roll in slices.