Cooking time: 25 min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon each: salt, lemon pepper seasoning, ground cumin
4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 medium leek, white part only, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 lemon slices, 1/4-inch thick
1/2 cup pitted prunes
1/3 cup pitted green olives, cut in half
2 tablespoons minced fresh or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup rioja or other dry red wine
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons honey
1 large plum tomato, seeded, diced
3 cups hot cooked rice
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Lemon slices, for garnish
1. Heat olive oil. Combine salt, lemon pepper seasoning and cumin; sprinkle over both sides of chicken breasts.
2. Add chicken and sauté on both sides. Remove chicken and keep warm.
3. Add leek and garlic, cook and stir about 3 minutes. Add chicken, lemon slices, prunes, olives and thyme.
4. Combine orange juice, wine, chicken broth and honey; pour over chicken.
5. Close lid, bring to pressure. Lower heat and cook for 25 minutes at high pressure.
6. Remove from heat and release using cold-water release method. Remove lid, set cooker back on stove and stir in tomatoes. Turn heat to low and cook for approximately 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
7. Serve chicken mixture over rice. Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon slices.