Cooking time: 4 min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
16 ounces salmon fillet with the skin on
4 scallions, trimmed
Zest of 1 lemon
3 black peppercorns
½ teaspoon fennel seeds
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 bay leaf
½ cup dry white wine
2 cups chicken broth
¼ cup fresh dill
Salt and Pepper
1. Put a trivet in the pressure cooker.
2. Season the fish with salt and pepper and place on the trivet.
3. Pour the broth, wine and vinegar over the fish; top the fish with the remaining INGREDIENTS. Close and lock. Bring to pressure on high heat, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 4 minutes at high pressure.
4. Release pressure using cold water method.
5. Place the salmon on a serving dish.
6. Reduce the other Ingredients on high, season and pour over the fish.