Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
16oz Rotini Pasta
30oz Black Beans, drained
20oz Cherry Tomatoes, halved
4 cups Whole Kernel Corn
Cilantro, to taste
4oz Black Olives
8oz Green Chiles, chopped
1 cup Green Onions, chopped
5tbsp Sour Cream
4tbsp Lime Juice
7 tsp Taco Seasoning
2tsp Garlic, minced or powdered
2tsp Onion, minced or powdered
3tsp Chili powder
Some kind of shredded cheese (optional)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta, add corn for the last 2 minutes and stir. Rinse under cold water and shake out.
2. mix black beans, cilantro, tomatoes, green onions, and black olives in a large bowl
3. mix taco seasoning, cumin, garlic, chili powder, onion, lime juice, sour cream and whisk until blended.
4. mix pasta & corn with the sauce blend from step 3 until coated.
5. Add to the bowl from step 2 and mix. Sprinkle cheese on top & serve.