Preparation time: 45 min
Cooking time: 0
Dietary guidance: v
1. Four egg yolks
2. Four tablespoons of sugar
3. 500 grams of mascarpone cheese
4. Four tablespoons of cognac
5. Godiva dark chocolate cocoa powder
6. 2 cups of cold espresso
7. Lady Fingers
1. Start making the espresso 5-10 minutes before start the cheese
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar till slightly whipped
2. Then add in the cheese and beat till whipped
3. Add two tablespoons of cognac to the cheese
4. Then add the other two tablespoons of cognac to the coffee
5. Have your 2qt. -2l pan to serve (8x8x2in.)
6. Dip the ladyfinger into the coffee (it doesnâ€™t have to be completely soaked) and place it on the pan. Keep going until the first layer is done.
7. Then spread the cheese on top
8. Keep repeated until you have 3 layers finishing with the cheese.
9. Refrigerate for one hour (it would be better if you did more than 1 hour)
10. Before serving sprinkle the cocoa powder completely and serve.