Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 packet tennis biscuits
1 can caramel treat
2 cups fresh cream
400g peppermint crisp chocolate, grated.
1. Place tennis biscuits in a dish that can fit in your fridge.
2. Mix the caramel in a mixing bowl until smooth. In a separate bowl, whisk cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Add the whipped cream and 100g of the peppermint crisp chocolate to the caramel and mix well.
4. Place a generous amount of the mixture over the tennis biscuits and spread evenly. Add another layer of tennis biscuits and caramel mixture. Continue until the dish is full and remember to end it off with a layer of the caramel mixture.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the peppermint crisp over the top and place in your fridge to set.