Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1 jar Pastamore Lemon Caper Artichoke Tapenade
1. Unroll crescent dough and press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 13 in. x 9 in. baking dish. Seal all seams and perforations.
2. Sprinkle dough with parmesan cheese and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and egg until smooth.
4. Once the dough is slightly cooled spread cream cheese mixture over the dough.
5. Evenly spread the whole jar of Lemon Caper Artichoke Tapenade over the cream cheese mixture and dough and bake for 15-20 minutes longer until the edges are golden brown.
6. Allow to cool slightly and cut into squares to serve.