Serves: 5 servings? (30 cookies)
Dietary guidance: v
200g -- flour
75g -- butter
60g -- sugar
5tbsp -- honey
1/2 -- lemon (or 3 tbsp lemon extract)
1 -- large egg
a little bit of vanilla extract or rum
1. Mix sugar and butter until it becomes creamy.
2. Add egg, lemon, honey, a little bit of vanilla extract or rum and mix well.
3. Slowly add sifted flour.
4. Roll 3) into 2cm spheres.
5. Preheat oven to 320F.
6. Bake 4) for 10min.
7. Turn down the oven to 280F.
8. When the surface of cookies start to turn brown, remove them from oven and let them cool.