Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Shrimp & Chicken & Beef Fajitas
1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
1/8 tsp. chili powder
1/8 tsp. ground cumin
2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend - divided
4 Tbsp. Olive Oil - divided
4 Tbsp. Lime Juice - Divided
2 Onion Sliced
2 Green Peppers Sliced
8 Flour Tortillas
1 lbs. Flank Steak
2 Chicken Breasts
1. Combine half of the oil, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy and Lime Juice in a large Ziploc Bag
2. Cut Flank Steak into slices. Against the grain and about 1/2 inch thick
3. add Steak strips to Marinade and let sit for 1 hour.
4. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with 1 Tbsp. oil, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chili powder and cumin; let stand 10 minutes.
5. Again Combine the other half of oil, Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy and Lime Juice in a large Ziploc Bag
6. Cut chicken into small bite size pieces or small strips
7. Add chicken to marinade and let sit for 1 hour
8. Put steak in a large skillet and cook until no longer pink.
9. Remove steak from skillet and using the same skillet cook the onions and bell peppers for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
10. Remove onions & bell peppers and in the same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and chicken pieces; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
11. Warm the tortillas in microwave with napkins in between.
12. Fill tortillas with meat, veggies and any other toppings you prefer.