Preparation time: 20
Cooking time: 15
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Serves: 1 dozen
1 Medium Navel Orange
½ Cup of Orange Juice
1 Large Egg
½ cup Butter
½ cup of dried Cranberries
1 ¾ cup of All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp baking powder
1 Tsp baking soda
â…” cup of sugar
½ Tsp of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the orange into sections.
3. Place in blender until peel is chopped. Add orange juice and blend.
4. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and blend.
5. Add the cranberries and quickly blend.
6. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
7. Create a well in the centre. Add the wet ingredients to the centre and mix.
8. Add the mix to muffin cups and place in oven.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
10. Let it cool for about 10 minutes.