Preparation time: 35 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
8 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
2. Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
3. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
5. Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.