Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger, powdered
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
1 cup non-fat milk
1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Mix together.
4. In another bowl, combine pumpkin, beaten egg, oil and milk.
5. Make a well in the dry ingredients bowl; then add pumpkin mixture and stir until just combined.
6. Fold in chopped cranberries.
7. Fill muffin cups and bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
8. Cool on wire rack & enjoy!