Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 13 min
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Serves: 1½ dozen cookies
Dietary guidance: v d
1 cup WOWBUTTER
1 cup butter or coconut oil
¼ cup ground flax seed
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups of whole wheat flour
1 cup honey or agave nectar
2 beaten eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Beat all ingredients together well.
3. Roll into balls and drop onto a very lightly greased cookie sheet.
4. Press with fork creating the classic # mark
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes or until golden brown