Difficulty: Medium - experience needed
Dietary guidance: v n
250 g risotto rice
100 g ricotta
2 chicken bouilon cubes
2 garlic cloves
1 T parsley
1 T mint
15 g butter
50 g parmesan
100 ml white wine
1. Cut zucchini into small cubes. Cook 15 min in butter, over medium heat, stirring often.
2. When nicely browned, se aside and add chopped parsley and mint.
3. Prepare bouillon with 1 liter boiling water.
4.Cook chopped onions, shallots and garlic in olive oil.
5. Add rice and cook 1 minute. Add white wine and cook until it evaporates.
6. Add chicken stock gradually until all is absorbed, 30 min or so, and rice is cooked al dente.
7. Gently stir in the cheese and serve with additional cheese.