Preparation time: 15
Cooking time: 30
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: n g d
â€¢ 1 lb. ground chicken breast
â€¢ 2 ½ cup grated zucchini (leave peel on)
â€¢ 5-6 green onions, chopped
â€¢ 3-4 Tbsp cilantro, minced
â€¢ 1 clove garlic
â€¢ 1 ½ tsp sea salt
â€¢ ½ tsp pepper
â€¢ (optional: ¾ tsp cumin)
â€¢ Olive oil , for cooking (or coconut oil)
1. Place grated zucchini in cheesecloth and squeeze out excess water.
2. Toss chicken with zucchini, green onion, cilantro, garlic, sea salt, and pepper (and cumin, if using).
3. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Use a small scoop or a heaped tablespoon to scoop meatballs into the pan. Cook 8-10 or until browned on both sides.
4. Remove from pan and place on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
5. Serve with salsa, Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce, Coconut Aminos Teriyaki, or Braggâ€™s Liquid Aminos