Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: n g d
â€¢ 1 lb. crawfish tails
â€¢ 2 ½ cup grated zucchini (leave peel on)
â€¢ 5-6 green onions, chopped
â€¢ 3-4 Tbsp cilantro, minced
â€¢ 1 jalapeno diced fine
â€¢ 1 egg
â€¢ 1 tsp garlic
â€¢ 1 tsp parsley
â€¢ 1 tsp basil
â€¢ 1 ½ tsp sea salt
â€¢ ½ tsp pepper
â€¢ (optional: ¾ tsp cumin)
â€¢ Olive oil , for cooking (or coconut oil)
1. Place grated zucchini in cheesecloth and squeeze out excess water.
2. Chop crawfish in a food processor
3. Toss crawfish with remaining ingredients (except the oil) and form into balls.
4. Heat a drizzle of olive or coconut oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Place crawfish balls into the pan. Cook 8-10 or until browned on both sides.
5. Remove from pan and place on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
6. Serve with salsa, Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce, Coconut Aminos Teriyaki, or Braggâ€™s Liquid Aminos