2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/2 cup red onions, chopped
1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1/2 cup yellow bell peppers, chopped
3/4 cup shredded carrots
4 cups mixed salad greens
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, washed and picked through
1. In a medium bowl mix together the oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic,
salt and pepper. Divide and chill one half.
2. With the remaining mixture pour into a plastic bag and add the
chicken breasts. Seal and chill for 2 hours to overnight.
3. Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
4. Remove chicken from marinade-discard used marinade.
5. Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side, checking to make sure
chicken is done and no pink is remaining inside deepest part of meat.
6. Cut into thin slices.
7. Place greens on a large serving platter.
8. Mix together the celery, onion, peppers and carrots. Toss
together with the reserved vinegar mixture.
9. Place chicken slices on the greens, dress with the vinegar/
vegetable mixture, and top with the blueberries