Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
1 block of cream cheese
1 small package imitation crab meat
1 bunch green onions
1 package wonton wrappers
1. Soften cream cheese slightly.
2. Crumble imitation crab meat.
3. Chop the ends of the green onion into small pieces.
4. Mix crab meat and green onion(to taste) into cream cheese.
5. Place about a teaspoon of cream cheese (more or less to taste) into each wonton wrapper. Close wonton wrapper. (may be done either by folding over or pushing all sides inwards).
6. Fry, covered in oil, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.