4 salmon fillets (or steaks)
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 cup beer
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons onions, minced
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 yellow pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons chunky salsa
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
1. Place salmon in a shallow glass dish.
2. Combine next 5 ingredients and mix well; pour over salmon,
turning several times to completely coat fish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350F.
5. Remove salmon from marinade and discard marinade.
6. Bake until fish flakes in the center- about 10 minutes per
inch of thickness or grill.
7. Mix peppers, salsa and cilantro and season to taste with salt
and pepper. Place a little of this mixture on each piece of salmon.