1 T butter
1 medium onion, sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
4 pork cutlets, pounded to ¼ -inch thickness
½ t salt
¼ c flour
¼ c apple juice
4 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
1. In frying pan, melt 2 T butter over low heat. Add onion and mushrooms. Sauté 5 to 7 minutes until tender. Remove from frying pan and set aside.
2. Season cutlets with salt, pepper and flour In flying pan, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Add cutlets and cook for 5 minutes per side until slightly brown.
3. Add apple juice, cover pan and cook for 10 minutes until cutlets are tender.
4. Place a slice of cheese on top of each cutlet, top with onion and mushrooms. Cover pan and allow to stand (cr5 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Serve with rice or garden stuffed baked potatoes.