Dietary guidance: v
2 flour tortillas
1 can refried beans
1 jar hot salsa
A bottle of sliced jalapenos
1 container sour cream
A packet of grated cheese
- Place a tortilla on a plate.
- Empty half a can of refried beans and smush it evenly over the tortilla.
- Empty half a jar of salsa over the refried beans and spread it around
- If you like a bit more spice spread some sliced jalapenos over this
- Cover with the second tortilla (making it a "sandwich")
- Smother in grated cheese, microwave for 3 min or untl the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Spread a liberal amount of sour cream over the top and enjoy your "sandwich".