3 packets two minute chicken noodles
2 thigh fillets, sliced
garlic oil (refer below)
Spring onions, finely sliced
Bean shoots, washed and drained
Condiments to serve with noodles and beef:
dried, ground chilli
preserved cabbage (Lychee brand)
1. Prepare the bean shoots, lettuce and spring onions
2. Prepare garlic oil â€“ fry finely minced garlic (1 dessertspoon) in oil until golden brown, then set aside (the garlic will continue to cook for a while after taking it off the heat so remove from heat when it is a pale yellow)
3. Combine the seasoning from the noodle packets in 2 cups water and bring to the boil. Cook chicken in the broth.
4. Cook the noodles, drain and place in a serving bowl.
5. Pour the garlic oil over the cooked noodles, keep warm
6. Serve the noodles, chicken soup mixture, vegetables and condiments â€“ individuals to season to taste