5 Chicken legs (Bone in)
5 Medium red potatoes
1teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1/4 cup of Parmesan
1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing
13 x 9" baking dish
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place chicken beside each other in baking dish (Try not to have them over lapping to much)
- Slice potatoes and then place into baking dish on top and around the chicken
- Sprinkle with Italian dressing, Parmesan and seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes, once done remove the foil and bake for another 40 minutes.
- When done baking for safety cut the biggest piece of chicken down the center and ensure the meat is not pink what so ever.
- Serve and enjoy!