Dietary guidance: v
2 cups biscuit crumbs
6 tablespoons melted butter
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
175g cream cheese
3/4 cup icing sugar
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2 cups double cream
1. make the crust. preheat over to 180. combine biscuit crumbs, meted butter and sugar. press mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. bake until set, approx 8 - 10 mins.
2. beat cream cheese, sugar and salt with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
3. bet in peanut butter and vanilla
4. beat cream until soft peaks form. whisk one third of the cream into the cheese mixturethen gently fold in remaining cream.
5. spoon filling into crust and freeze for at leat four hours. bring back to room temp before serving