Cooking time: 1 hour
Serves: makes 2 loaves
Dietary guidance: v
* 3 eggs- beaten until foamy * 1 cup oil
* 2 cups sugar * 2 teaspoons vanilla * 3 cups flour
* 2 cups grated & peeled zucchini * 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking soda * 3 teaspoons cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 3 crushed ripe bananas
* 1 cup nuts (optional)
* Beat eggs until foamy. Then add oil, vanilla, sugar, zucchini and bananas.
* In a seperate bowl mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts (optional)
* Mix all ingredients together.
* Spray loaf pans with non-stick spray and divide mix into 2 loaf pans.
* Bake 1 hour on 350 degrees
*** You can use a muffin tin as well- sray muffin tin with spray and only bake for 30 min. on 350 degrees.
***** For extra goodness, add 1 cup chocolate chips to the mix !!