Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5-10 mins
Dietary guidance: v
1 cup Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup sugar
1 mashed Banana
1/2 cup Milk
1 Tbsp Melted Butter
Cooking Spray or Butter
1. Preheat your pan or skillet on a medium flame or setting (depending on whether or not you have a gas stove or an electric stove) and slowly melt butter or add cooking pray to the skillet. Remember to work quickly or your butter or cooking spray will burn.
2. Place 1 Tbsp melted better into a small cup and melt in microwave for 20 seconds max.
3. Mash a banana with a masher or fork in a bowl until it is as thick or smooth as you like.
4. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and beat with an eggbeater until pancake batter is as thick or smooth as you like. To thicken batter add more flour. To smoothen batter add more milk.
5. Pour batter into the center of the skillet until pancake is as big as you like.
6. Allow one side to brown then flip. Do the same to the other side.
7. Continue to make pancakes until batter is gone. Top with butter and syrup and voila! Pancakes!