Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time: 5-7 mins
3 slices Turkey meat
1 slice Swiss Cheese
1 slice Tomato
1 slice Lettuce
2 slices Wheat Bread
Cooking Spray or oil
1. Heat pan or skillet to a medium flame and coat it with a thin layer of cooking spray or oil.
2. Use a butter knife to spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on a slice of bread to cover it.
3. Sprinkle as much or as little oregano on the slice of bread.
4 . Place the bread face down on the pan so that the dry side of the bed is face up.
5. Place the meat and cheese on the bread and allow the cheese to melt. Use your spatula to check on the bread. You don't want it too become too dark.
6. Meanwhile coat the other slice of bread as you did the first and allow it to brown seperately on the pan.
7. Once both slices are brown, simply place them together and enjoy with some brown mustard and chips! Viola! Sandwich!