Dietary guidance: v
2 cups butter
4 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups granulated sugar
2 cups brown sugar
5 cups blended oatmeal (measure oatmeal & blend in blender to a fine powder)
24 oz. chocolate chips
1 tsp. salt
18 oz. Cadbury bar (grated)
2 tsp. baking powder
3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
2 tsp. vanilla
1. Cream the butter and both sugars.
2. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
4. Add chocolate chips, Cadbury bar and nuts.
5. Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
(Makes 122 cookies)